- 1 12 Ounce Can Mixed beans1 12 Ounce Can
- 1 28 Ounce Can Crushed Tomatoes1 28 Ounce Can
- 1 Pound Ground Beef1 Pound
- 1 Package Curly’s Baby Back Pork Ribs1 Package
- 1 Package Chili Seasoning1 Package
- Optional: chili powder, your favorite hot sauce, shredded cheese, sour cream
Heat ribs in oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Cook the ground beef, breaking up while cooking.
Add ground beef, mixed beans, crushed tomatoes, and chili seasoning to slow cooker. Cook on low while ribs are heating in the oven.
Once ribs are heated, separate the meat from the bones and tear into small pieces. Add rib pieces to the ground beef and bean mixture and stir together.
Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 3 hours.
Optional: For more flavor, add chili powder and hot sauce to your taste.
Serve and garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese. Enjoy!