- 1 Package Curly's BBQ Ribs1 Package
- 6 Corn Tortillas6
- 2 Cups Shredded Green Cabbage2 Cups
- 2 Cups Shredded Red Cabbage2 Cups
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrot1 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro (Optional)1/4 Cup
- 1/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar1/3 Cup
- 2 Tbsps. Vegetable Oil2 Tbsps.
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard1 Tbsp.
Prepare ribs as directed by package.
While ribs are cooking, shred the cabbage and carrots, or open a bag of pre-shredded slaw.
Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, dijon mustard, pepper and salt.
Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and stir to combine.
Add in cilantro leaves if desired.
Once the rib meat is cooked, remove from bones and chop. Or heat leftover rib meat and chop.
Warm tortillas in a skillet or on a griddle.
Place chopped rib meat in a tortilla and top with the zesty coleslaw.
Note: Use any tortilla you'd like, or place on a bed of lettuce for a taco salad