- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Unsalted Butter1 ½ Tbsp.
- 1 Small Chopped Onion1
- 3 Chopped Garlic Cloves3
- 1 Package Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork1 Package
- 1 Pound Yellow Squash Cut in Bite-size Pieces1 Pound
- 1 Pound Zucchini Squash Cut in Bite-size Pieces1 Pound
- 1 Tsp. All-Purpose Greek Seasoning1 Tsp.
- To Taste Salt & Pepper To Taste
Add olive oil and butter to a large medium-high heated skillet.
Saute onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Add pulled pork to skillet; sauté for 2 minutes
Add squash, Greek seasoning, and pepper to skillet.
Cover and simmer for about 12-15 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Adjust seasoning to taste.