- 1 Package Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork1 Package
- 2 Cups Rice (either white or brown rice will do)2 Cups
- 10 Ounces Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies10 Ounces
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese2 Cups
- 1 16oz Can Black Beans1 16oz Can
- Sour cream for garnish
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Heat Curly’s BBQ Sauceless Pulled Pork according to package directions.
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add the rice to your casserole dish, then layer black beans, 1/2 a can of the tomatoes/green chiles, 1/4 cup of cheese.
Layer the Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork, the remaining amount of tomatoes/green chiles, then the rest of the cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350˚F for about 20 minutes.
Top with sour cream.
Serve and enjoy!