- 1 Package Curly’s Bold & Spicy Pulled Pork1 Package
- 5 Corn Tostadas5
- 1 1/2 Cups Refried Beans1 1/2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese1/2 Cup
- 1/3 Cup Diced Tomatoes1/3 Cup
- 1/8 Cup Cilantro Leaves1/8 Cup
- 1/8 Cup Sour Cream1/8 Cup
Preheat the oven to 250˚.
Place refried beans into a small saucepan and put on medium heat.
Place tostadas on a baking sheet pan and put in the heated oven to get warmed.
In the meantime, put Curly’s Pulled Pork (Bold & Spicy) in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
Once refried beans, tostadas and Curly’s Pulled Pork (Bold & Spicy) are warmed, start building your tostada. Spread the refried beans on the tostada, add Curly’s Pulled Pork (Bold & Spicy) on top of the beans, garnish with tomatoes, cheddar cheese, cilantro and sour cream.