- 1 Tub Curly’s Bold & Spicy Pulled Pork1 Tub
- 2 Cups Water2 Cups
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice1 Cup
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro¼ Cup
- 1 Lime1
- 2 Tbsps. Olive Oil2 Tbsps.
- 1 Pepper Sliced Green Pepper1 Pepper
- ½ Onion Sliced Red Onion½ Onion
- To Taste Shredded Monterey Jack cheese To Taste
- To Taste Sour cream To Taste
- To Taste Salsa To Taste
Remove Curly’s Bold & Spicy Pulled Pork from packaging.
In a large skillet, warm Curly’s Bold & Spicy Pulled Pork, stirring occasionally.
Stir in green pepper and red onion with olive oil; heat through.
Remove from heat.
Place the cooked rice into bowls.
Add pork mixture and cheese.
Garnish with cilantro and lime.