- 1 Package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork1 Package
- 1 Can Refrigerated Biscuits1 Can
- 3 Tbsps. Melted Butter3 Tbsps.
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic2 Cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Parsley1 Tbsp.
- 16 1-inch Cubes Sharp cheddar16 1-inch Cubes
- for dipping Extra BBQ Sauce for dipping
- To Taste Salt and pepper To Taste
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
Turn biscuits onto a lightly floured surface and cut each biscuit in half to get 16 pieces. Flatten each into a round with your palm.
Place a spoonful of Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and 1 cube of cheddar on each biscuit round.
Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out.
Arrange the bombs in an oiled cast-iron skillet or cake pan. If you have leftover cheddar cubes, arrange them in between a few of the bombs for extra cheesiness.
Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and dried parsley in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each bomb.
Bake at 375˚F for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
Serve warm with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping.