- 1 Package Curly's Baby Back Pork Ribs1 Package
- 1 Yellow Onion (finely diced)1
- 1 Bell Pepper (finely diced)1
- 28 Ounces Baked Beans Can28 Ounces
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup2 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Molasses3 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar1/2 Cup
- 3 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar3 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Mustard2 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and set rack to the lower-middle rack position.
In a deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes, until softened
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine well. Let the mixture simmer for a minute or so.
While the mixture is simmering, spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Put Curly's ribs into baking dish.
Pour bean mixture on top of Curly’s Ribs.
Bake for 90 minutes.