- 2 Packages Curly's Ribs2 Packages
- 1/4 Cup Apple Butter1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce1/2 Cup
- To Taste Salt and PepperTo Taste
- For Garnish Fresh ParsleyFor Garnish
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Place Curly's ribs on a baking sheet.
Using a pastry brush, brush each side of the ribs with some of the apple butter and barbecue sauce. Salt and pepper as needed.
Cover the baking sheet with foil and heat the ribs through for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Garnish with parsley if desired.