- 1 Package Curly's Baby Back Pork Ribs1 Package
- 1 Box Medium Shell Pasta1 Box
- 5 Ounces Velveeta Cheese (cut into 1-inch squares)5 Ounces
- 5 Ounces White Cheddar Cheese (cut into 1-inch squares)5 Ounces
- 5 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella5 Ounces
- 1/2 Cup Monterey Jack1/2 Cup
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)2 Ounces
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream1/3 Cup
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream1 Cup
- 1 Cup Half-and-half1 Cup
- 1 Egg1
- 2 Tbsp. Flour2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Mustard Powder1 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Chili Powder1/8 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Nutmeg1/8 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt1 Tsp.
- Pinch of Paprika
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lay a sheet of tin foil onto a baking pan. Remove Curly’s Ribs from packaging and place on sheet.
Put into the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Once done, set aside to cool, and turn the oven down to 350.
While Curly’s ribs are cooking, prepare the shells and cook until al dente. Drain, add to a large mixing bowl, and put to the side.
In another mixing bowl, add heavy cream, half and half, and sour cream.
Break the cream cheese into small pieces and add to the bowl.
Add the egg, flour, Worcestershire, garlic and onion powders, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg.
Combine very well with a wire whisk to break up the cream cheese a bit. Don’t worry it will still be lumpy. Set aside.
Grease a 7 x 11 baking pan and set aside as well.
Place Velveeta and white cheddar cheese cubes into the al dente shells. Then add the shredded monterey jack cheese. Pour that delicious cheese liquid mixture over the top.
Start removing the meat from the Curly’s bones.
Once removed, break apart, and add to noodles and cheese mixture. Mix around.